Happy Holidays (+ an Awesome Shirt)!

Sunday, December 19, 2010 § 5

I just wanted to use this post to wish everyone a happy holidays, and to let you all know how grateful I am that you choose to spend some of your time reading what I have to say, it really means a lot to me.

But I also wanted to share something I’ve recently come across with you all. I’ve been shopping for gifts the past few days of my winter break, and I came across this shirt (see below) that I absolutely love, because the message it sends is so true. It really gets the message across that no matter our gender, sexuality, race, appearance or anything else, we’re all still human. We're individuals with thoughts, feelings and potential, and that’s something important to remember.

The shirt’s currently on pre-sale with an estimated ship date of the 21st, so it’s pretty unlikely it’d make it for Christmas, but you should definitely order one anyway! New years gift, anyone?

human shirt

What's this?

You are currently reading Happy Holidays (+ an Awesome Shirt)! at LGBT Etcetera.

meta

§ 5 Response to “Happy Holidays (+ an Awesome Shirt)!”

§ Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...